Status Civitas Foundation:
Total Budget: 256.804 euro
- Asociația Monomyths (Romania)
- Nuorisokeskus Piispala (Finland),
- Sdruzhenie Walk Together (Bulgaria),
- Terram Pacis (Norway),
- Inter College APS (Denmark),
- Asociacija Tavo Europa (Lithuania),
- Entrepreneurship and Social Economy Group (Greece)
The aim of Youth Finance Academy Project is to create a collection of 3 financial education tools to be used in learning activities.
The 3 financial education tools, which will be developed during the 2 years of project implementation, will provide young and young entrepreneurs with the key knowledge and skills needed to have a high quality financial literacy.
Youth Finance Academy Training Tool Kit
IO2 aims to equip youth workers with tools that will help them to facilitate learning activities on financial education literacy, for young entrepreneurs and young people.
Youth Finance Academy training tool kit can be used not only by Youth NGOs, but as well by the representatives of co-working spaces for their clients (freelancers & young entrepreneurs), by adult education providers;
The training design focuses on creating positive financial habits among through nonformal education activities and contains 2 modules:
- Finance education essentials for Young Entrepreneurs
- Finance education essentials for Young People.
The toolbox is designed in modular format to accommodate a variety of training programs schedules and learning objectives, allowing Youth Workers/ Trainers/Youth Leaders/ to choose the cards with activities and topics.
♥Sneak and peek on the Young Entrepreneurs Module Cards
♦Sneak and peek on the Young People Module Cards
Tips and tricks for getting the most from Training Toolbox
- Download the Youth Finance Academy Training Toolbox Archive
- For each module you will find the training materials organized by days and sessions
- Read the activity description from each session
- Identify the cards dedicated to each activity
- Prepare the additional materials includes in the activity chart (handouts, papers, post its, etc.)
- Use the cards in your trainings to engage the youngsters in to the process
Follow on each day the header guidance included on each card: D (Day), S (Session), A (Activity) to help you discover each training session and its activities.
Also, the color will help you use the toolkit, blue is the color used for all the Young Entrepreneurs training activities and yellow is the color for the Young People module.
If you are interested in only one of the two modules developed, please use the links bellow and obtain the training design you want to use!
- One toolkit developed within the Youth Finance Academy project that will help NGOs to address young and young entrepreneurs need to develop their knowledge and management skills in finance.
The toolkit will contain 2 different modules:
Module 1: Finance education essentials for young people: Financial Psychology, Savings, Expenses, & Budgeting, Account Management, Jobs & Career, Credit Profile, Loans & Debt, Risk; Management & Insurance, Investments & Personal Finance Planning, Skill Development, Economic & Government Influences, Tools;
Module 2: Finance education essentials for young entrepreneurs: business budget execution; Financial Planning – Budget Forecasting; tools for transparent and efficient cash flow; financial management tools; Financial Risks; financial diagnosis and how it can save a business; Funding opportunities.
2)Youth Finance Academy educational game aims to require players to make decisions about income, expenses, and savings and to explore big questions about the economy and world of finance. The players (young people) will be able to complete the game in a progressive way only, challenge after a challenge by answering to scenarios based on real-life situations identified through the research, collecting skills & knowhow badges.