September 30th, 2023
Small NGOs today, sustainable NGOs tomorrow
"Small NGOs today, sustainable NGOs tomorrow" or "belONG" (its short name) aim to address the problem of lack of financial resources in Romanian NGOs. Its goal is to increase the capacity and financial sustainability of civil society by improving its communication strategies. The program proposes an incubation model for 15 small NGOs that will develop their activity through fundraising and crowdfunding campaigns. belONG is the project that connects people and ideas with a social impact in order to grow sustainable NGOs!
4 key elements of the project
Study visit to Norway
3 experts from the Civitas Foundation will go on a study visit to Norway, for a know-how transfer in fundraising and crowdfunding, from the Norsensus Mediaforum, partner in this project.
Communication and fundraising courses
15 Romanian NGOs will be trained in fundraising and communication by the experts from Civitas Foundation and Norsensus Mediaforum
The experts of the project will support 15 small Romanian NGOs to design and implement two fundraising campaigns.
The experts of the project will support 15 small Romanian NGOs to design and implement a crowdfunding campaign.
Why to be part of the program?
1. Courses and mentoring sessions in communication, fundraising and crowdfunding, guide materials for the development and implementation of public campaigns.
2. Support in the design and implementation of two fundraising campaigns and one crowdfunding campaign.
3. A visual and transmedia storytelling course for crowdfunding campaigns, given by a Norwegian expert from Norsensus Mediaforum.
4. Access to an online learning community where the best practices will be shared
5. A personalized communication draft for your organization.
Working together for a green, competitive and inclusive Europe.
The project is implemented by Civitas Foundation for Civil Society Cluj in partnership with Norsensus Mediaforum and benefits from a 100.000,00 euro grant from Active Citizens Fund Romania, programme funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway through the EEA Grants 2014 -2021. The content of this page does not necessarily reflect the official position of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021; for more information visit www.eeagrants.org. More details about Active Citizens Fund Romania are available at www.activecitizensfund.ro.